Session 1: 11:00am – 3:00pm
Session 2: 5:00pm – 9:00pm
RAW * GRILLED * STEAMED
Join Us For a Shucking Good Time! We’ve produced this event in the DMV since 2010 with Seafood and More Seafood and Lots of Libations. We are very excited to bring the best of the bivalves to you (along with some MEAT!) Enjoy the world’s best SHUCKERS - shucking just for you, smell the FIRE under the grilled oysters, taste the BRINY flavor of the steamed seafood, watch the action while the symphony of tastes plays on right before your eyes. … AND NEW THIS YEAR: In order to better manage the crowds we’ve broken the show up into TWO BIG SESSIONS. This will cut the audience in half and thus make for a much more fun event. NO lines, NO headaches…….just lots of deliciousness.
ALL GUESTS WILL ENJOY:
- Over 20 Live Shuckers shucking 1,000's of All-You-Care-To-Taste Raw Oysters. Shucking stops half an hour before the end of the session.
- Over 20 different types of raw oysters being shucked and served
- Over 30 INTERNATIONAL and LOCAL Beers, Wines, and Spirits in an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE affair. Last call is fifteen minutes before the end of the session.
- A Souvenir Glass to take home
- All-You-Care-To-Taste Steamed & Roasted Oysters, Mussels, and Clams. Serving stops half an hour before the end of the session.
- All-You-Care-To-Taste samples from the New England Clambake & Charleston Seafood Boil. Serving stops half an hour before the end of the session.
- Tasting from The Meat Department. Cleanse your palate of all the seafood and enjoy some great meat dishes!
- Great music all afternoon.
- and one very angry mermaid!
NEW FESTIVAL FEATURE! THE ALMOST FAMOUS BLOODY MARY BAR!
Featuring all your favorite toppings - build your own masterpiece!
Access from Noon - 4PM. Admission includes a souvenir glass with Over 30 All-You-Care-To-Taste Beers, Wines & Spirits. All-You-Care-To-Taste Oysters and other seafood dishes with access to restaurant tasting stations and The Meat Department, Great Music on the Main Stage and some surprises!
Tickets will be priced in a tier - the earlier you buy - the cheaper they are! Limited tickets will be available for purchase onsite. In the interest of everyone having the best possible time, there is a maximum capacity restriction that we must abide by. Should we reach that number with advance tickets or at some point during the event day - we WILL suspend the sale of tickets. We strongly encourage you to buy advance tickets online to ensure you are all set. Our goal is a fun, value-oriented experience that wows you and is worthy of your valuable weekend time.